About Tejinder Bhatti
Dr. Tejinder Singh Bhatti was born in India and received his initial medical education at the Armed Forces Medical College in India. He began with a specialty in General Surgery after which he went on to specialize in Plastic Surgery at the University of Pune, India.
- Rapid FUE Harvest
- Specialized equipment for BHTe
- World FUE Institute
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- American Hair Loss Association
- International College of Cosmetic Surgery
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
- Association of Hair Restoration Surgery India
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- Association of Surgeons of India
- FUE Europe Society
- Association of Asian Hair Restoration Surgeons
- Indian Medical Association (Chandigarh Chapter)
Dr. Bhatti has been practicing medicine since 1985 and he has been practicing plastic and cosmetic surgery for 20 years. He has trained at renowned hair transplantation centers at Detroit, Kentucky, London and Denver and is the recipient of numerous traveling fellowships.
Since 2008, Dr. Bhatti has confined his practice exclusively to surgical hair restoration beginning initially as an FUT surgeon, but choosing to perform only FUE hair transplants since 2009. Having performed over 5000 hair transplants, of which more than 3500 have been using the FUE technique, most of his is dedicated to megasessions and BHT (Body Hair Transplants).