Exhibit space will be located at the Centara Grand Hotel. Coffee break will also take place in the secondary part of the exhibit hall affording exposure during break times. One table will be provided per company. Each table will have dimensions of 140cm x 80cm. The space between each table will be 50 cm. Electrical is available upon request. Workshop organizers will assign tables.
Centara Grand Hotel
999/99, Rama 1 Road Pathumwan, Bangkok, 10330, Thailand
Include 1 table. Each exhibiting company will be allowed to register two company representatives without additional charge (included in the exhibitor’s space fee). The exhibitor’s fee (for 2 reps) will also include the social activities: Gala Dinner
Should you wish to bring additional representatives to the workshop (up to 5), there will be additional individual charges for the Gala Dinner (125,00 euros) per person). Lunches are included.
Exhibit Rules & Regulations
1. Only one company may exhibit in a single space. Items or services exhibited or referred to must be those normally provided or manufactured by the exhibitor.
2. Payment in full must be made by February 28th, 2023.
3. Due to the nature of the workshop, no refunds will be offered.
4. Display materials that may be deemed by the organizers to detract from the dignity of the exhibit show will not be permitted.
5. All exhibit tables and support services will be provided by the conference organizers. Any additional support costs are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
6. Exclusive security for the exhibition area will not be provided. The property of the exhibitors shall at all times remain in the sole possession, custody, and responsibility of each exhibitor.
Liability and Security
Exhibitors must make provisions for safeguarding their display and property at all times. The exhibitor is responsible for all liability, losses, claims, and damages relating to any injury, death, or damage to property, however occurring, arising from the acts of the exhibitor, his or her employees, agents, licensees, or contractors.
Indemnification and Release
The exhibitor shall indemnify, defend, and hold the WORLD FUE INSTITUTE and their respective directors, officers, members, agents, employees and successors, and each of them, forever harmless from and against: (i) any damage or charges resulting from violation of any law or ordinance or violation of the rules and regulations of the WORLD FUE INSTITUTE except those occasioned by the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the WORLD FUE INSTITUTE; and (ii) any and all other claims, liabilities, losses, damages, or expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees), whether those of the exhibitor or a third party, arising, directly or indirectly, from exhibitor’s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises, or any part thereof, except those arising from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the WORLD FUE INSTITUTE. Exhibitor further waives any and all rights it may have against the WORLD FUE INSTITUTE, and their respective directors, officers, members, agents, employees and successors, and each of them, and releases and discharges them from any claim relating to exhibitor’s occupancy and use of the exhibition hall, or any part thereof.
Terms and Conditions
As a condition for exhibiting, each exhibitor shall agree to observe all stated policies in this document.
If exhibiting at the workshop, it is understood that the Company has read the Exhibit Rules and agrees to abide by these regulations. Failure to abide by these regulations will result in forfeiture of all monies paid or due under the terms of the agreement.